Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Fall Fun

Fall 07

I think I have more pictures of the Autumn than I do of Christmas! Just more fun pictures of fun time we've had in the fall in the past. I don't know why Jack does the zombie face everytime I take a picture with him in the leaves. The leaves are starting to fall, so we'll soon be out making a pile to jump in - we'll see how it goes this year!


Maddie - fall 07. Just enjoying things from her carseat.

Jack - fall 05 - up in the canyon - what a cute boy!


Playing dress up in old costumes. Fall 07

Jacee and Jasmine at Hee Haws - look - they were shorter than Jack is this year. We've been going there for a loooong time! Fall 06

1 comment:

Walt and Eileen said...

They grow up so fast! Fun photo memories.
Sounded like they were having fun at the cousins' pumpkin carving party last night. It was great to talk to them.
Too bad the Cougars couldn't make the get together even more fun.
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina