Friday, December 2, 2011

Randomness

 I have been trying to organize my picture files and I came across a couple of pics that I love.  This first one is Jackson's tennis shoes.  Yep, I think it's time for new ones.  Funny how he has three pairs of shoes and my girls have so many...why is that?
 Maddie finally old enough for preschool.  She loves to do things but she is also very shy.  She is such an interesting combination of John and me.  Sometimes it drives us crazy but most of the time it makes us smile.
 Building a temple with the jenga blocks - but gotta keep it cool with the peace sign.
 Jackson and I get to spend some time together going to some of his dr. appt.  His ENT is in Provo, so every time we go there we stop at Krispy Kreme on the way home. I am amazed at how well he does with hearing in just one ear.  He just tells people to talk in his other ear or turns his head to accomidate.  Love him.
 Here we are at kids workshop.  Jacee wanted a picture with the Home Depot girls.  They thought it was so funny.  We go again tomorrow.  Fun FREE projects.
One day I went to go out to the car to find this cute note on my white board.  Jack's creation.  He is tenderhearted and thoughtful.  He loves that he is starting to figure out how to spell and read.  And he has pretty good penmanship for a first grader!

No comments: