Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our Little Gymnast

Is it the third child syndrome, the economy, or just us?  We have never put Maddie in anything.  Jacee started dance at 2 1/2, Jackson started soccer at 3 1/2 and Maddie...well...
So, I decided to do something about it.  I let her choose between dance and gymnastics and to my surprise she chose gymnastics.  Luckily I found a little start up class called "Tumbleweeds" (cute right?)
Well,  I know I am mom talking, but she is pretty dang good.  She has amazing upper body strength (from fighting off two older siblings?)  She loves it!
 I





Glad my girl gets to start something she enjoys.  Mommy enjoys watching her!

2 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

Way to go Maddie! We love you!
Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission - San Salvador

Q said...

How fun for Maddie! Becca is in the same boat here in Prague; she's never gotten to do any activities!