Monday, January 30, 2012

Grams is 92


 My Grama A turned 92 on January 14.  My Aunt Janice planned a fun party for her that day.  We had a lot of people come - some as far as Boise!  It was a fun day.

 My aunt told Grama that the present was a practical one and Grama said, "handkerchiefs..."  Sure enough, that's what it was.

 Here is the yummy chocolate cake.


 Grama was cracking up trying to blow out the candles.  She finally did get them after quite a few tries.  




My Grama is doing well and we feel lucky to have her in our home.  She brings a sweet spirit with her and I am grateful my kids are getting to know her.  What a blessing this has been for our family.

Happy Birthday Grama!

1 comment:

Walt and Eileen said...

Thanks for sharing these fun photos from Mom's 92nd b-day party. We would have loved to have been there
Thanks for taking such good care of Grama A.
Love, Los Petersen - Eileen & Walt - San Salvador