Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yep, that's my girl!

 Maddie and I get to spend alot of time together since Jackson is in school all day now.  We run errands, we play, we watch movies.  I just love her spirit and individuality.  I think she's going to be just like me!  Here are two examples of her outfits on some of our errands.  Yes, I let her dress like this while in public.  We do have rules for church or if we are going someplace nice so there are times she doesn't get a choice - and yes, usually those times involve tears.  But when going to Costco or Target, I think it's ok.

Love you Maddie Moo!


3 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

We love you too, Maddie Moo. You do remind us so much of your mother at your age. Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission - San Salvador

Q said...

Way to go! You're instilling self-confidence in her from an early age. I think she's super cute!

Aimee Mecham said...

Ha ha.. "Princess" Maddie is my favorite! So cute!