Friday, September 25, 2009

Preschool


Jack has started preschool this year and loves it! We just joined a neighborhood group that takes turns teaching so we don't have to pay any money. I taught the second week and was pleasantly surprised with how focused and hard working Jackson was. I didn't think he was really into "academics" like Jacee was - but he really loves it and works really hard. As soon as we make our million, I'm going to put him in a preschool class.

Even though I think Jack is as cute as can be, my favorite part of this picture is Maddie in the background. Notice she has her flip flops, a binder, jewelry, and I can't tell what else, clutched tightly in her paws. Whenever we go somewhere - she frantically grabs everything within reach to take with her - like we are never coming back so she has to take it all NOW! Most of the time it is cute - and sometimes very frustrating. Sure do love these kids though.

4 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

He looks so happy to be in preschool...backpack and all!
Gotta love that Maddie wanting to be prepared, too.
Love, Grama Mission - Argentina

Jogusboy said...

That looks fun! SamMan loves preschool too, on Thursday he ran in galloping screaming YAHOO!

SAYDA said...

Too cute. I know there was a group that did that in our ward. I think it's good so that they can prepare whether it's at a preschool or at somebody's home.

Maddie probably thinks you might move again. You never know!

Nat said...

ohhhh! they grow up so fast!