Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas' Past

This is in Saratoga Springs last Christmas. We had no idea what the next year would bring. It was such a fun Christmas full of family and friends. We sure miss everyone in Utah.

Maddie and Grampa Santa. Brent dressed as Santa last year and it kinda freaked Maddie out. She was 7 months old.

My man and his lights. I think he regrets ever starting such perfect lights. Now I expect it, and I think he hates it.

This is one of my favorites. We didn't have snow for Christmas that year but Steve Nat got an Air Hockey table, so they let the kids sit and dig at the Styrofoam packing and it was as good as snow!

Jacee's Second Christmas (2003). We were living in Nampa at the time.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love looking back at Christmas past. It is fun to remember.

Jogusboy said...

cute pics.