Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kid's Triathlon

We have a kids triathlon every Memorial Day. I think we've had three so far. It has been so fun. Last year it was raining so we didn't swim but the kids still ran and rode bikes. My kids look forward to this every year and love it!
This is the reason I decided to do this post. I love this one. Jackson's cousins are helping him finish the race. He just loves to play with them. They really take good care of him. He sure misses his cousins. And I'm really missing them right now too!

4 comments:

Phat Bri said...

we sure miss you too! hope the terrible horrible no-good very bad day didn't last.

Q

Jogusboy said...

Oh,I luvluvluvluvLUV the kid's triathlaon. That is a total traditoin. Did I mention I love it?

kelsey ellen. said...

that's our house! lol well as an answer to your question.. we don't know what inspired the whiskers. maybe it has something to do with the fact that our bishop is moving. :]

Brewer Bunch said...

I am in a deep missing family funk also... holidays are bittersweet when we are so far away!