Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wrong Color

We use to have multi-colored lights when I was a little girl. And then my parents went to blue light with a flocked Christmas tree in the window with blue lights also. I have always loved it. But in an effort to continue our own traditions with our children - we opted to do our red/white lights on the house with a green lit tree. You can't really see the tree in the window very well because of the garland - I think we will hang it a different way next year. Anyway...we have gotten a lot of comments about not having the blue up. Sorry neighbors and sorry mom and dad. I tell people it will be back for Christmas 2010. Merry Christmas - and we miss you mom and dad!

3 comments:

Janie said...

You are brave to buck tradition and face the Burton backlash!!

Jogusboy said...

Cute house! Don't feel bad,it looks adorable! happy chris-kwanz-hannakuah

Brewer Bunch said...

Very cute lights, but I must say - there is something magical about the all blue with the flocked tree. You are a braver soul than I to buck the tradition :). Merry Christmas!