Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is my first born's Birthday. Has it really been six years since I was sleeping peacefully in that hospital bed? My husband scurrying around bringing the nurses fudge and donutes? I have to say it was such a wonderful day. It was a Sunday and we went to the hospital about midnight - I slept and slept and slept and slept. It was Heaven. It was such an easy delivery also. She was so beautiful. They brought her to me in a huge Christmas stocking. She is such a blessing in our lives. She has proved to have the same personality as she did in the womb - moving and dancing and full of life. She is rarely still. She loves life and often says, "I want this to be my best day ever!" And typically at night she tells me, "Mom, this was a great day." I sure do love my little girl and can't believe she is growing up. I do have to say, her focus on her birthday is her Grama and Grampa Mission. Mom - only one more birthday and then Grama and Grampa will be home. Even in her prayers this morning she said, "Bless Grama and Grampa that they will be home when I turn seven and be here when I get baptized when I'm eight."



Jacee's 1st Birthday.
Jacee's 5th Birthday at Build a Bear.

Jacee's 3rd birthday - look at those chubby cheeks!

Jacee's 4th birthday - Glamour Birthday!


Today - our six year old! (She lost a tooth two nights ago - tooth #5.)

Happy Birthday! We love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! She has your beautiful smile. Oh how I hope I get a Christmas baby!!!!

Jogusboy said...

Happy Birthday!! Go do something really fun tonight!!! Merry X-Mas

4kidsandcrazy said...

How fun! I can't believe the nurses brought her to you in a stocking! That is great. I have a good friend who had babies on the 19, 21 and 29 of December! Sounds like a lot of work huh?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jacee! We love you!!!!

Sayda

Janie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE
love
fisher family

The Peterson's said...

Happy Birthay Jacee Beth! We miss and love you lots!

Love,
Stinky Uncle Glade, Amber and McCoy