Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bad Things & Good People

Why do bad things happen to good people? I often need to be reminded that we are here to be tested and all that. I have made a new dear friend in Sayda and they are just starting a new trial in their lives. It is a doozy. My heart aches for them and my prayers seem to revolve around them. They are at the Huntsman Cancer Institute as I type. I'm not sure if I have ever met a family quite like them.

Sayda and Richard are still very much in love and he still refers to her as his princess. They have five wonderful children who are all very close, love each other, and watch out for each other. I love to watch them interact and keep up on things in her blog. I feel like I know all the children, even though two are grown and living on their own in the east. The three they have in Burley are fun, happy, and love their parents very much.

Sayda is also one of the most thoughtful people I know. She is usually dropping by with a plate of something she has made and thought we would like to try. She is always bringing Jacee and Maddie cute new hair bows. She has even given me some special presents that shows she knows me and knows what will make me feel better when I am down.

I love her and her family. Sayda, thanks for all you've done for me, now you can lean on me.

No comments: