Friday, January 23, 2009

A Mouse in the House

I can't believe how much cheese she actually ate! She really is part mouse!

So, this morning, Jack wanted some cheese. I unwrapped the cheese and set it on the counter. I went to get some eggs and when I turned around I found this!

She was content to sit and munch on her cheese. Well, I should say she was happy until I pulled out the camera and started taking pictures. The rest of the pictures are the back of her head because she was trying to turn away from the camera.

3 comments:

Laura Ross said...

Can't blame her, sometimes it is too hard to wait with yummy cheese.

Walt and Eileen said...

Hi...Happy Anniversary of 1 year ago today moving in to 2457 Burton Avenue, Burley, Idaho!
I'm glad Maddie is the mouse and not any other kind. I'm sad she doesn't like to have her photo taken. Love, Grama Eileen Mission

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Hi John and Julie! I hope you guys don't mind if I check out your blog once in a while, it is so fun to see your family! I am a photographer now, so send me a note anytime if you want to take your kids out for a photoshoot. I do alot of engagements and stuff, but I always need little ones to get my excercise in!