Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My kids

After a little bit of coaxing from Momma (see before picture below.)

I took this because I had all my kids sitting down eating breakfast at the same time. Just as I pulled the camera out Maddie turned her back and would not turn around. She did not want her picture taken! She sure is an opinionated little one!

This is a "Belle" wig Jacee bought with Grama and Grampa Mission's Christmas money. She walked in the kitchen and and I said, "Oh, Hi Belle." "Oh, I'm not Belle, I'm a wild woman going to prison." Where does she get this stuff?

Jack just wanted his picture taken so he could look at it on the camera. Yummy chocolate brownies around his mouth.

Maddie - no friend to the camera!

Jack wanted an upside down picture. "Look -my hands are in the rocking chair!"

3 comments:

Chel said...

Love Jacee's "wild woman going to prison" comment! Maddie's face is priceless...

Phat Bri said...

Very cute kids, being kids. I have an opinionated & imaginative drama queen all wrapped in the same little girl (Jessica). Today she was the "emperor of the castle" with her blanket over/around her head.

Q

Jogusboy said...

Brownie Face. Maddies smile. Jack upside down. (tell him that scared joshy) but the best was the mad woman going to prison. tee-hee.

and i mean tee-hee in a very good way.