Monday, January 12, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

Well, it has happened. Jacee has had her first encounter with a boy! During our Primary Presidency meetings, we all just let our kids play together. Well, my secretary emailed me that she would not be able to come to the meeting because her husband had a conflict and her son did not want to come over to play because Jacee made him do some fake kissing the last time he was over.

What a Sass-a-Frass (our knick name for her). I remember two things from elementary: 1) In first grade, during recess, I re-arranged the desks so I could sit by my "boyfriend", 2) In third grade I held hands with my boyfriend during a movie and the teacher saw us and said, "You two - undo!"

So - I guess she comes by it honestly.

We had a little talk with her and hopefully this kind of play will not continue. John has been trying to remind her all day that she shouldn't do that. He keeps saying, "If a boy wants to kiss you - what do you do?" And Jacee says, "Kiss him back!" Boy oh boy, what are we going to do - but I have to say, she is pretty cute - just check out that dance pose in the picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU SAY... ADORABLE???? That is too funny! Jacee???? I love her.

Jen said...

I just have to say that I am glad Katie doesn't really like boys. I think it is funny that he didn't want to come over because of it. I am laughing.

Laura Ross said...

It seems like you turned out ok, I am sure she will too. Good luck though!

Jogusboy said...

had me giggling for hours. the rearanging the desk story sounds familiar. haven't heard you two undo before,though