Monday, November 3, 2008

Going, Going, Gone! Bye, bye truck.

Some of you may not have heard that John totaled his Truck. Not fun. Here is the cement barrier that he "skateboarded" across - breaking the axle under his truck.

He was just fine until the police officer told him the last two people that had an accident there died, that shook him up a little. We are lucky he is ok.

A dog ran out in the road and he swerved just as he came to the cement barrier in the road. Luckily he wasn't hurt. We sure do miss his truck!

5 comments:

The Jones' said...

Julie... your kids are SO dang cute! I know my family always has a blast when they come over. I'm so glad my mom has you in her life. And I know this Primary experience has been a huge blessing for her.

-Brianna Jones

4kidsandcrazy said...

Wow, that is scary about the other people being killed there. I'm glad he is Okay. Now you get that fun fun task of finding a new vehicle. Lucky you!!! ;)

Brewer Bunch said...

Wow - that is scary!! I'm so sorry about the truck - that is awful!! I'm so glad John didn't get hurt.

Chel said...

Thats enough to shake anyone...so glad John is safe. Hate the idea of losing the truck (I didn't even know you guys had...where have I been?)

Anonymous said...

I loved that truck! But I'm so glad John is ok. That was scarry!
Julie, thanks for leaving comments on my blog. They really mean so much to me. You are such a great person. I love that when we have meetings at your house, we vent and vent and you just listen very cautiously. You are the mediator. You are such a good example to me.
Sayda