Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pretty Fun Conversation

While I was doing Jacee's hair today we had a little conversation about education. Jacee was telling me all about how you start in preschool when you are a baby, and then go to kindergarten when you are five and then 1st grade and all the way up and then you go to college! I asked where she was going to go to college - her prompt reply was "BYU!" After a short pause she asked, "Mom, where is BYU?" I said, "Utah." "Hmmm, so when I go to college we have to move to Utah?" I tried to tell her she would go by herself and that didn't fly at all. I then said I would move with her - still no good. "Can't we all move to Utah when I go to BYU." What could I say but "YES!"

1 comment:

Chel said...

So cute...I always tell the girls they'll be the ones not wanting me around by then!!