Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Hot Momma!


We have been cleaning out our storage unit so when I am sick of organizing, I sit down, open a box and just enjoy walking down memory lane. Here is one of my all time favorite promo pictures from the PG Ballroom team. We really teased Nicole because she is such a good girl, and here she is surrounded by boys and her costume had ripped so it shows quite a bit of leg. Now she has her own darling family with a brand new baby boy. I admit I get a little emotional when I read her blog because she has grown up to be an amazing wife and mother. John and I are so glad she was on our team for three years - we love you Colee!

2 comments:

OnlineGuy said...

Oh Julie! I saw your comment on my blog and thought, oh hey I haven't checked theirs in a while, unbeknown to me what was there... :) You are so wonderful. Thank you so much. You and John are some of the people I look up to the most- I love you both so much! (Rachael Gurney said I look just like you with the black wig) :)

Jen said...

so what a picture. I think you should blow it up and give it to john for christmas with his face on all of the guys faces. :)