Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Big Man


So...here is Jack's preschool picture. If I freaked out over Jacee's - John freaked out over Jack's. Pretty crazy that our kids are growing up - it's just so hard to imagine this when they are babies. He is all boy. John and I were laughing this morning because he got one of his curved train tracks and made a gun out of it and was shooting everyone. They really do come as boys - dirt, dogs, and lots of sound effects. Luckily his favorite place to be is sitting on me - no matter what I am doing. And he still will give me kisses in front of his entire preschool class - how long do you think I'll get away with that one? Hopefully for a long time!

3 comments:

4kidsandcrazy said...

What a doll! He does look very grown up especially just being in preschool.

We have stew before Thanksgiving too! It does bring back a lot of found memories. I loved Thanksgiving more than almost any other holiday when I was a kid. It was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh handsome Jack! He is so cute! He looks older in that pic. I loved the little conversation you had with Jacee the other day. Anson use to say "I'm not going to get married because I want to live with you forever and can we go to college together." Now at 13, he is saying, "if I get married can my wife and live with you?" Notice the letting go little by little? Oh this good old days? Wish we could hold on to them forever.
Sayda

Anonymous said...

I meant to say that Anson says..."Can my wife and I live with you?" and............THESE good old days.