Monday, June 8, 2009

Dad's Little Helper

What a sad day when a little boy has a broken bike. He seemed to be a little lost. He would putter around on the scooter, but it's just not the same. Luckily we have a very handy daddy who can fix most anything, so that is what they did!

A new tire tube and some new (Jacee's old ones) training wheels, and we thought the bike was good as new. Well, the new (hand-me-down) training wheels were about as worn out as the ones that were broken. So off to Wal-mart we went. Luckily the bike Jack wanted was the cheapest one they had! Sometimes things just work out like that. Now he has a new, bigger bike and is off and running again.

5 comments:

Jogusboy said...

Fun! Now, its time for me to ride a bike.

SAYDA said...

Cute post. I miss his little face. Such a big boy!

Hey two days ago Aubrey and Kelby were bike riding and they said some homeless people were taking all your flowers and I just ignored them. I thought maybe someone was helping pull weeds. Well today I passed by there and Aubrey said, "See mom they cleaned their yard out, no more
flowers!"

Q said...

I'm a little behind on your posts...I can't believe Maddie is 2, and that haircut makes her look so grown up. She is sure a cutie. Rebecca has quite the sweet tooth too. We'd love to see pics of Jack's new ride. Thanks for keeping up.

The Jones' said...

Talk about walking around a little lost... My mom and Aubs are sure missing you! We all miss you! But we're so happy for you too! You have some great kids Julie! You're a wonderful mom!

Aubrey said...

Miss you!