Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Good Day

Maddie's Feet


Jack's Feet


Jacee's Feet


As we were getting ready for bed the other night, I noticed how filthy my children's feet were and I thought, "This has been a good day!" I love it when they come in from a hard day of playing covered in dirt. Sometimes I let Jack's face go dirty for a while because it's just so fun to see him being all boy.

It seems since we moved here they have done nothing but play, play, play. Everytime I turn around there is someone new a the house - and I wouldn't have it any other way. They have also got to spend lots of time with cousins. It's been great!

Now all we need is Grama and Grampa to move here (teehee!)

Go out and have get a little dirty and have a good day!

5 comments:

The Fishers said...

Remember my first week at Columbus Homes when I had to fix those sprinklers and got covered in mud? I have to agree. Go out and get dirty. It can be theraputic. I'm a little jealous that you guys are back in Utah and I'm not.

Aubrey said...

I miss you. Those are some dirty feet!

Brewer Bunch said...

I love it!! That is the story of our little crew here - face, hands, and feet - I love the marks of summer play!!

Jen said...

that is when we say that was a great day grab a baby wipe or we wade in the bath tub and then off the bed. Glad you are having such fun!

Jogusboy said...

Those are some dirty feet! Gled you guys are having fun in Utah!