Saturday, June 20, 2009

Girl's Just Wanna Have Fu-un!


The other day I had an 80's flashback. Jacee got herself dressed in her favorite pair of leggings and oversized shirt and then asked if I would put her hair in a side ponytail - what the????
I had some serious flashbacks into my jr. high/high school days. Boy - things really do come back around. She does look pretty cute though.

And to top it all off - she had a kidz bop cd and one of the songs is Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. When she is decked out in her 80's gear singing this at the top of her lungs I'm not quite sure what to do - laugh or join in or both! Isn't life great?

5 comments:

Jogusboy said...

That is awesome! We may just have to put that in the WEPR Talent Show...

SAYDA said...

What a cutie!!! I love that song. I bet you joined right in and had a big smile on your face.

Shelby Winterton said...

That is too funny. It also made me laugh when I read the title and sang the song in my head!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! She is such a cutie! I've been meaning to tell you my friend that lives in Lehi lives in Saratoga Springs. Her house backs up to the pool. Her name is Megan. Hope you guys have settled in.

Jogusboy said...

ha ha jacee is so funny!:)If I did that my mom would say'those taylors are getting a great show (the people who live in the house behind us)




prinses