Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Two Year Old!

Yes, Maddie turned two last month. I can't believe my baby is two. This is the first time I have had a two year old and I am not pregnant or have a new baby. I guess we really are done!

We had the traditional birthday breakfast with donuts and chocolate milk and decorations. She figured out very quickly it was all for her! Jack gave her a doll, Jacee gave her a fuzzy pillow, and mommy and daddy gave her a coloring book and crayons and headbands.

She just seemed so grown up, sitting there coloring in her coloring book. She loved to have her very own!

Later that night, Grama Binki and Grampa Brent came over and brought her a darling white eyelet dress and a cute summer outfit. It was a very fun birthday! I can't believe she is two - she still seems like my little baby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when they turn 2 they always seem so grown up after that!

Jogusboy said...

Wow, can't believe she's 2!

Walt and Eileen said...

We'll always remember Maddie 8mos, 1day to just under 17 months that she was during our time with her.
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission.

SAYDA said...

I remember the first time I met her AND you. She was getting tubes in her ears and was so tiny. I can't believe she is two already. She looks so grown up. Cute pictures.

SAYDA said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!! :(

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! Looks like she had a great day! They grow up so fast don't they! It seems your youngest grows up faster than the others do. MaKenna will be turning 3 at the end of June and I can't believe that! See Ya!