Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Little Mouse Strikes Again

I walked into my office and found this on the floor. If you can't tell, it's an empty Hershey Bar wrapper. I had to laugh because I knew my little mouse was at it again. I called her name to see if she would come incriminate herself...and sure enough she did!

She walked into the office with a messy face and half a Hershey bar in her hand.

And she just calmly stared at me while she took another bite...

And then got comfy on her blankie to finish it off!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

How Funny! I have a little mouse like that too! Miss MaKenna loves candy & chocolate & all that good stuff!! I have to hide candy when I buy it or it disappears every so quickly! Miss you guys!

Jogusboy said...

Tee Hee, that's awesome!

SAYDA said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! I don't mind those kind of mice. She is adorable!

Walt and Eileen said...

Way to go Maddie!
Love, Grama Mission