Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What a Week

I absolutely love this picture of Maddie. Our nursery leaders take pictures of the kids and hang them on the wall so they remember all the little one's names. This is just so...Maddie. And it perfectly describes how I have been feeling this past week...for no real reason.

It just seems I am out of sorts and not really myself. Poor John, on Sunday night he finally said to me, "Well aren't you Little Miss Optimist!"

I guess I need an attitude adjustment - especially where he is concerned. He feels so much pressure right now - hoping his job continues, hoping to make extra money at his second job, hoping we can keep our heads above water. And then he comes home to grouchy me.

I just need to remember how hard he is working and try to make him happy to be home, the little time he dos get to be here.

I love you honey. Even if I sometimes look at you with a face like Maddie has in her nursery picture.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Even though you are back where you left from you still have to adjust. You just need him to make you laugh... plus a second job - YUCK but I understand!!!!! good luck! Okay and I promised you it wasn't me... :)

Walt and Eileen said...

What a nice tribute to your outstanding husband! We are so thankful for John. So that is a good idea to make him feel any place you are that is the loving home where he wants to be.
Julie, we are so happy we got to be with you and John, and your kids during that way-too-brief time in our lives.
Love, Mom & Dad

Jogusboy said...

I know exactly what you mean. Go, John!

Brewer Bunch said...

All I can say is, I hear ya, sister!! I think there must be something in the air... feeling the 'baahs' is sometimes a bit hard to shake. I hope things look up for you soon!!

SAYDA said...

Hang in there friend. We went to Huntsman's again today and Aubrey wanted so much to go see you. I wanted too. I told her that as many times that we go that way we can stop by your house when you are settled in. Miss you tons. You left a big, empty space in our hearts and in our ward. Love you.