Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On a Brighter Note

I just couldn't leave the pictures of the hacked off lilac bushes as my top post so I am adding some more positive photos. Jacee took these pictures and I do think she is quite the budding photographer. Here is our one and only daffodil that has bloomed so far. It is right by the front door so we get to gaze upon it often. We have more, they just haven't popped yet.

I don't know why Jacee took a picture of the hide out. Maybe she sensed that it would be gone soon and she wanted to preserve it's memory. Well, here it is - the lilac bush hideout that has been in use for over 30 years - until this year...


Some of our tulips. I do love spring and all the beautiful flowers. We take many walks around our yard to note the progress of all the new spring growth. Ahhh, that feels better, to talk about new life instead of a brutal death!

3 comments:

Jogusboy said...

Ahhh. Spring has FINALLY sprung here, though it's supposed to be colder.

The flowers, and Jacee's photos, are awesome.

Love ya and miss ya!

Jen said...

You are so funny! I love the spring flowers too!

SAYDA said...

That was the perfect little
hide out:(