Monday, April 13, 2009

Wonderful Easter Weekend


We had been planning on going to Utah for Easter for the last two weeks. Starting last Monday, Jackson would ask me everyday if it was Friday yet. Finally Friday arrived! When I came downstairs to fix breakfast Friday morning, this is what I found in the hallway - two suitcases and a pillow. (Jacee's was packed. Jack's was empty except for a pair of socks under the hood.) I think they were very excited to go.


We had a fabulous Easter dinner at Tiffany's house. Jack got a race track from the Easter Bunny and had to bring it to show Grampa. Boy, Grampa sure lasts the longest playing with Jack. They are kindred spirits.


An Easter tradition - sunglasses! I guess the Easter Bunny likes to give the same things to children that their parent's got as children. It's so fun to be on the mom and dad end of these holidays!
We spent the weekend in American Fork with the Tausinga's. They found an egg hunt for us to go to. It was raining but that didn't stop the kids at all. There were a ba-zillion kids there, and it lasted all of 30 seconds - but hey - free candy!

And here is my beautiful family after church. We went to the Tongan Ward, which is always interesting. All in all we had such a fabulous weekend in Utah. It was good to be with John and we miss him all ready. Now I'm the one counting down the days until Friday so I can see my Handsome Hubby again. Thanks for everything family - we love you!

No comments: