Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Too Many Women in the House

So, I think Jackson if feeling the pinch of being the only man in the house. You can't really see them very well, but Jack has two little piggie tails on the top of his head - and yep - I put them in. We sure miss daddy when he is gone. One of my favorite things is when John and Jack snuggle up in the chair to watch some "guy" show like Star Wars or Nitro Circus. Yesterday Jack kept saying, "I wish it were Friday." (We get to go to Utah to be with daddy on Friday.) It's ok Jack - Friday will be here soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my boys aren't the only ones watching nitro circus. The pigtails are very cute:)

EM said...

It is soooo hard on little boys to go without their Dad for awhile. We do it alot at our house. I'm sorry, I feel your pain.

SAYDA said...

Kite flying! FUN!!! Sounds like you guys have been missing John. I'm glad you'll all be together this weekend.
Love you tons!
Sayda

Brewer Bunch said...

okay, the funniest part of that is that you put them in :). When I saw the picture my first thought was that Jacee got to him :).
Jerry came home one night during internship year (aka - working like a madman and gone constantly!) to find Seth had pink toe nails.... that estrogen just seems to take over when the dad is gone for extended periods of time, doesn't it??!